Millwall are without defender Alan Dunne, who is suspended after being sent off against Leicester City.Neil Harris has resumed training after a back injury and could make the squad, but Paul Robinson and Dan Shittu (both hamstring) face late fitness tests.
Crystal Palace defender David Wright is suspended, having picked up his fifth booking of the season.
The Eagles are hoping that Darren Ambrose can recover from a leg injury in time to play.
Millwall are only two points away from the play-off places and are unbeaten in six Championship matches, not to mention the last six encounters between these south London rivals.
The Lions, 11th in the table, have conceded only two goals since their last defeat - a 1-0 home loss against Sheffield United in mid-November - and were impressive in beating Leicester last time out.
They have adapted well since coming up from League One, which is where next-to-bottom Palace are heading unless they improve during the second half of the campaign. The Eagles are without a win in four matches and enduring a miserable time.
Palace's problems in front of goal continue. They have failed to score in 10 Championship matches this season - more than any other team - and two of their last three. This is the first time in four years that they are starting a new year in the bottom half of the table.
• Neither side has scored more than one goal in the last five matches between these clubs.
Have your say on this match
• Millwall's 1-0 win at Selhurst Park in October means a victory on Saturday would complete the club's first league double over Palace since the 2001/02 season.
• A goal for Millwall would be their 2,000th in the second tier, and the club's 200th in the league since Kenny Jackett took over as manager.
• The Lions have not lost their first match of a calendar year since losing to Watford in 2005.
• Tony Craig - a former Palace player - is set to make his 100th start for Millwall.
• Palace are looking for a first victory in seven away games.
• The Eagles have lost both of their previous London derbies this season.
• The current tally of 22 points after 23 games is 11 fewer than at last season's halfway point.
Source: BBC Sport
Source: BBC Sport